Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Breaking in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:40 am

Spirit patiently allows the thirteen year old girl, who's called Emily, to place a saddle on her back. She finds being broken in very easy and Emily decides she is going to use Spirit as her own Trail Riding horse.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 am

The girl, Emily, tells Abby, "If you can gallop fast and well, You can be a racing horse." One of Abby's dreams is to become a race horse so she gallops, gallops, gallops so fast but smoothly. "Your my perfect racer, Abby", Emily tells Abby. Abby feels so proud. Abby feels Emily's hand rubbing her gently on her neck and feels so loved.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 am

Anntia walks into the arena slowly, watching Spirit and Abby. She sees the girl, Emily, and stops next to her. Emily looks at her and places her hand on Anntia's neck. Emily patted Anntia, and said, "Anntia, if you show me how fast you can gallop, you could be a race horse like Abby here. I just want to see what you are best in," Anntia decided she was going to gallop as fast as she could. She raced around the arena, jumping when needed, and trotted happily towards Emily.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:27 am

Emily places her hand on Anntia. "You might be a good cross country horse though," Emily whispered to herself, but Anntia could still hear her. Emily placed a saddle on Anntia, and fitted her with a bridle. Emily mounted Anntia and directed her to a few jumps. After a couple jumps Emily slowed Anntia to a stop, and took off both the saddle and the bridle and fitted her in a halter, leading her out to the pasture. While walking out to the pasture, Emily turned around and said, "You are a great horse Anntia, you would be quite a good cross country horse," She continued to walk Anntia to the pasture.

Last edited by Anntia on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a bit more,)
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Holly jumped the pasture fence and came galloping into the Arena. I can prove I'm as good galloper as Abby and can also become a race horse, Holly thinks to herself. Holly continues to gallop at top speed until Emily notices what a good galloper Holly is. "For such a tiny pony, Your a great galloper", Emily says to Holly. Emily places a saddle onto Holly's back followed by a bridle. Emily starts to gallop on Holly. When she dismounts Holly she tells her, "Your an amazing little pony, Your such a great race horse for me just like Abby." Holly feels really proud with herself that she has been commented for being such a good galloper. Emily leads Holly back down to the pasture then.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:42 pm

After Emily leads Holly to the pasture and brings Anntia back, Anntia is eager to please. She didn't know why, but listened to Emily carefully. "Let me see you run once more," Emily said mainly to herself. Emily fitted the bridle and saddle on Anntia. This must be the actual breaking in, or maybe that was earlier, Anntia thought. Anntia obeyed Emily as Emily lead her through a small course. There were some small jumps in the course but that was it. Anntia found breaking in not to be what she thought it was, and Anntia thought it was a person with a whip out whipping the horse. She had never expected it to be this; well, this good. Emily dismounted Anntia and said, "I was right, you are rather good at speed and jumping, and I'm guessing that with a bit of practice you could become a wonderful cross country horse Anntia," Emily patted Anntia and lead her once again back to the pasture.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 am

Carsile leads me into the arena and stands me by the mounting block where she mounts me. She trots around on me and then canters. She gets me to jump some smaller jumps and then the bigger, show class, jumps all of which I manage to jump. Don't you have some bigger fences for me to jump? All these are far to easy.., I think to myself as I canter around the edges of the arena. Carsile then heads me over to the largest jump I've ever seen, I jump it with ease. Carsile slows me to a gentle walk and then dismounts. She pats me and says, "Your a show class jumper now, Sanya. Next time there is a competition on the farm, I'll enter you. Your awesome Sanya." After that she leads me back into my stall.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Emily put a lunge rope on Spirit and began to lunge her. Spirit galloped fast for Emily as she gently tapped her with the lunging whip which was just as long as the rope. After a while Emily decided to get up onto Spirit and ride her herself. Emily did a nice trot with Spirit and then took her back to the stall to have her tack off.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:34 am

Anna quickly put a saddle and slipped a bridle on Anntia. Anna lightly kicked Anntia, which she then set off at a brisk trot and then a canter. Anna let Anntia over a few low jumps before taking her to the West Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in   Breaking in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lords Stables :: Arenas :: North outdoor arena-
Jump to: