Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Wash Rock Summer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

Wash Rock Summer Empty
PostSubject: Wash Rock Summer   Wash Rock Summer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Jessica cross tied Joker then slowly introduced the hose's water jet to him. Joker didn't mind the water and soon it was flowing all over him, then there were soap suds and then the water was back and all to soon it was done. Jessica spent a good 30 minuets drying Joker, once she was done Joker's coat and mane and tail shone bright and gleamed in the sin light. Jessica led Joker back to his stall.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

Wash Rock Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wash Rock Summer   Wash Rock Summer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:43 am

Emily gently rubbed Holly with a sponge and then rinsed her. She groomed Holly thoroughly and then took her to her stall.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

Wash Rock Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wash Rock Summer   Wash Rock Summer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 pm

I was tied very loosely with a long lead rope and halter where Louisa thoroughly washes, dries and grooms my coat, mane and tail. She spent ages plaiting my mane in long plaits all down the side of my neck. She then unties my lead rope and takes me out to the East Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

Wash Rock Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wash Rock Summer   Wash Rock Summer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:30 am

Abby was tied up at the wash rack and had her body, mane and tail cleaned followed by her hooves being picked out. After she had been cleaned up, Abby was led into the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wash Rock Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wash Rock Summer   Wash Rock Summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wash Rock Summer
Page 1 of 1