Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Mountain Trail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 am

Spirit and Emily had gone fast through the water and therefore waited at the end of the island for Anntia and Anna. Spirit wants to gallop up the mountains but keeps herself still waiting for Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am

Anntia cantering through the water to get onto the island. Then Anntia started at a trot up what appeared to be a rough path. Tiny rocks fell as Anntia trotted by on the path.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

Spirit trotted up the mountain next to Anntia. When she got to the top, Emily dismounted Spirit and said to Anna, "Lets stay here for the night. We'll take their tack off and loosely tie them up with a halter and leadrope." Emily passed Anna a tent to put up while she untacked Spirit followed by Anntia and tied them both to a large boulder. Spirit felt free again. Very free. The strong winds glided through her mane. Now I remember freedom!, Spirit thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 am

As Anna and Emily finished putting up the tents, Anntia lied down on the ground, the strong winds tossed her mane around just as much as Anna's hair. The smell of salt water filled Anntia's nostrils and reminded her of the days when Anntia would stand in the Fire Herd and smell the faint smell of salt from the Water Herd. Sighing, she decided to rest.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 am

Spirit stood still and began to sleep. Later in the night Spirit woke up and then led down next to Anntia resting her nose on her back.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Anntia woke up when Spirit placed her nose on her back. Anntia looked around and laid back down, falling asleep. When she awoke again, Anntia saw a hint of color to the sky. It must be awfully close to sunrise, Anntia thought, and fell asleep,to wake about an hour later when colors tinted the sky, and the sun was on the horizon. Anntia woke Spirit up so they would both be awake.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 am

Emily tacked both Spirit and Anntia up and then said to Anna, "At the far side of the mountain there is a lot of caves. Shall we go and explore through there?" Anna nodded and Spirit and Emily followed along at a slow walk next to Anna and Anntia down to all the caves.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Once Spirit, Anntia, Emily, and Anna reached the caves Anntia looked around. Water lapped at the mouths of the various caves, one cave was filled about a quarter way up with water. Anntia stopped near the water's edge, stretching her neck to see any caves further down.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 am

Spirit stopped just behind Anntia and said to Anntia, "Is it safe for me to take my rider, Emily, into the caves?"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:19 pm

"Hm, I don't know Spirit. The tide is in, so most of the caves are filled with water. Except, maybe that one, it's higher up that trail, but it will be safe." Anntia motioned with her head to the cave higher up. It would be a little difficult getting up there, but it would be safer. Anntia trudged up the incline, allowing Spirit to walk in front of her. Anna had barely said a word. So like, Anna, quiet when riding. Well, now I guess. Anntia thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Trail   Mountain Trail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Trail
Page 1 of 1