Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+2
Abby
Spirit
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

First month of Spring. Empty
PostSubject: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 am

Spirit and Emily get to the edge of the Forest where Emily mounts her and waits in the light shower for Abby and Carsile to catch up so they can go on into the forest. Emily had always been told to never ride on her own through a forest or down a road.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 am

Abby and Carsile catch up to where Emily is stood waiting on Spirit. Carsile mounts Abby and sets off through the Forest alongside Emily on Spirit. Carsile begins to have trouble getting Abby to go forwards to a fast walk through the gates to the Forest trail.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 am

Emily looks down off Spirit to several paths leading through the Forest and tells Carsile, "Lets go down this one - I hope it's not the path that'll take 3 days, I've not packed for 3 days.."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 pm

After a couple of hours walking through the trail ride Carsile eventually sees the end of the trail ride from up on Abby. Carsile smiles at Emily and says, "I don't know about you, but I'm happy we weren't out for days. We're at the opposite end of the stables though so since the rain has stopped and the pastures aren't too muddy, Should we release the horses into the East Pasture?" Carsile then jumps off Abby and stands by her hold of her reins.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:18 pm

"No, We'll release them all, including the ones in stalls to the Western pasture as soon as we get these two to the stalls. We can not trust these newish horses to be catchable in the largest pasture yet..", Emily says to Carsile as she jumps off Spirit and stands by Spirit's side hold of her reins.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

With Spirit and Emily next to them Abby and Carsile walk back to the stalls off the end of the trail ride.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Anna looked at Anntia smiling. "Let's see, I've packed for a day incase it's a longer trail, but today we will ride rough. The uneven forest trail has a few jumps, and I don't know how long it is. Let's go!" Anna strapped a small pack to the back of the saddle, then quickly mounted Anntia. She steered Anntia to an overgrown path covered in moss. She nudged her heels in Anntia's flanks, and she took off at a rocking canter. The path was rocky, and occassionlly a low lying log blocked our way, but Anntia managed it. It was a breeze. The path turned out to be an hour long, and Anna hopped out of the stirrups saying, "That wasn't too long, good," Her loose long brown hair blew in the wind, and Anna said to Anntia, "Let's go to the West Pasture, okay?" Anntia willingly followed Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Anna mounted Anntia and strapped the lighter pack to the back of the English saddle. Anna nudged Anntia's flanks and they took off. As the day began to end, Anntia nor Anna could not tell whether the trail was coming to end or not. Anna forced Anntia to a gallop; they had been trotting. Anntia forced herself to gallop as fast as possible and jumped over logs slanted up to 3 feet. Anntia managed the jumps and raced to the pastures. To the east and west were the east and west pastures. "Can I trust you in the large East Pasture?" Anna smiled. "I guess," Anna answered her own question. "Then WildFire won't be lonely," Anna lead Anntia to the East Pasture.

Last edited by Anntia on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the names of the pasture)
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:10 pm

After escaping from her stall, Abby found nowhere else to go than to wander around the trails on her own. She was a bit lonely but she felt free. Abby began to graze on the trees eating the leaves slowly leaf by leaf. Maybe I'll go down to the beach soon., Abby thought to herself clambering through bush after bush after tree and so on to then find a route leading to the beach. She saw the route out of the forest also so she led down and slept there for the night in the warmth of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm

At her fastest gallop, Holly galloped through the forest following where Abby's hoof prints were. She clambered through the trees and bushes to see Abby led down asleep in the forest. Holly nuzzled Abby and whispered in a calm and friendly whinny, "Abby, It's me Holly."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Abby woke up when Holly pushed her and said to Holly yawning, "How did you get here? You were locked into your stall weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Holly led down next to Abby and said, "Let me explain. I galloped towards the door and burst the hinges setting me free where I followed your hoof prints and got here to you." Holly then leaned her head onto Abby's back and said, "Emily is on a trail ride with Spirit and Anntia. If we hear horses coming through the forest we'll have to hide or we'll be caught."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 pm

"Follow me. The forest is large so therefore lets live wherever and just move around. We'll flee if people come near.", Abby said to Holly walking by her side.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Holly nodded and followed Abby walking through the forest picking off the occasional piece of leaf or grass to nibble on the way so she didn't get too hungry. "Lets stop here to graze.", Holly said to Abby.

Last edited by Holly on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Abby stopped and said, "Yes lets stop here and graze for now."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Holly leaned hard against Abby as she drifted off to sleep and then woke up two hours later in the morning when the sun was rising. "Abby wake up it's morning!", Holly said to Abby.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Abby woke up and said to Holly, "Look there is the way onto the beach. Lets go onto the beach!"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Abby then walked back into the forest pushing Holly to her as she went. "We can hide in all the paths out here so we should stay here.", Abby said to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I whinny out to Abby and Holly, "It's me, Forest." and then finally find them. I nuzzle them to greet them when I see them. I tell them both how I broke free of my stall and that Sanya should be coming soon.I then inquisitively ask Holly and Abby, "How long are we going to be staying out here in the forests?"
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Going faster and faster by each stride I gallop fast into the forest looking for Abby, Holly and Forest. "Abby, Holly, Forest. I'm here. Me. Sanya.", I then see them and gallop towards them. I stop when I get to them and say, "Hello, I'm here. I had a bit of difficulty making the hinges give way to me and let me break out.."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 am

Abby was happy to see Sanya again and greeted him with a kind and friendly nuzzle. "We are going to stay out here for as long as we possibly can do before we are captured by Emily and Carsile or we want to go back out of the forest to the stalls and meadows.", Abby says to Sanya and Forest.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 am

Holly looked at the others and said, "Why don't we start our own herd out here? One of us mares breeds to Sanya and We'll get a foal. Then we could have our own herd out here!"
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 am

Feeling shy I say to Forest, "So. Um. Do you want to have a foal?" I secretly feel embarrassed but also hope she does.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

I nod at Sanya and say, "Yes." I have my foal then who turns out to be a Dark bay piebald. I nuzzle him and tell him he's gorgeous. "Your eyes are sky blue. I will name you sky.", I say to Sky.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 am

I wake up very happy that I have had a foal. I look around for him and realize that having the foal was just a dream that Sanya had had also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next