Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Male Posts : 111

Character
Owner: Jim Crawford
Breed: Friesian

First month of Spring. Empty
PostSubject: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:53 am

Dark roamed around the west pasture a bit. The sun was bright and the grass was long and green. The first day of spring finally came to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 am

Abby roams around this pasture happily remembering and dreaming of her times in the Wild, In the lovely Fire Herd. She finishes to dream soon and enjoys the lovely pasture she is now in. Abby then looks curiously and worriedly for her best friend, Holly. She darted around at a canter looking for Holly. "Where is Holly?", she then shouted and waited for Holly's reply. "Holly", she called out again to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 am

Holly darted over to where Abby was and nuzzled her shouting, "Abby, Abby, I'm here!!" Holly knew Abby was happy to see her again. When all the horses had been 'kidnapped' from the Fire Herd, Water Herd and Wind Herd Holly and her best friend Abby had ended up separated and had had to find each other again. Holly was finding it hard living in a pasture where there are fences keeping you from straying to where you want unlike a border that should be obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am

Abby smiles the biggest horsey smile she has ever smiled in her life. Abby was so, so happy to be with Holly again. She continued to smile and lean all over Abby, nuzzling her as she does so. Abby smiles and then wonders when she will have the opportunity to meet some Water and Wind Herd horses in this pasture who she will never have met before. She then suddenly thought, Anntia will meet her long lost friend Spirit again.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 am

Spirit wanders around the pasture grazing and looking for her own herd until she sees a young girl, who looks about 13 years old coming towards her. Spirit lifts her head from grazing and nuzzles this young girl. The girl slips a head collar over Spirit's head and leads her out of the pasture. Spirit responds amazingly well as she is led up to the North Outdoor Arena.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Dark loves the outdoors. He threw his head in the air and took off at a dead gallop.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:32 am

Abby jumps up and begins chasing Dark. She hopes Dark is finding a chasing game as fun as she is doing. Abby gets very tired before Dark does and begins to roll around on the floor quite exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 am

The girl releases Spirit back into pasture with all her friends. Spirit canters towards the other horses and begins to roll around. Spirit leans against Abby and tells Abby, "Being a trails horse is amazing, You should really let some girl break you in. Its good. I'm sure a Brumby horse like you would be very popular for some girl who would like to ride a wilder and freer horse.."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:57 am

Abby calls Holly over since Abby was beginning to talk to Spirit and did not want Holly to feel left out. "Being a fast, wild and free Brumby, I think I'd be more suited as a Rodeo horse really. Holly would be great as a lesson pony for the little riders..", Abby said to Spirit and Holly.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:03 am

"As if I'd be good for the little riders, Abby. I've never heard a saying that says 'a buck off a day keeps the vet away'. I'm a bit hyper and rowdy to have a little rider on my back..", Holly giggled quietly. Holly thinks Spirit is a very nice friend and would love it if her and Abby could get a long and become friends with Spirit. Holly had never had a friendship with a past Deputy herd leader.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 am

Abby shook her long, scruffy mane as she saw Spirit's owner coming towards the group. "Spirit, Ya Girl's coming", Abby says to Spirit as she watches Spirit trot over happily to her girl. The girl tells Spirit that she is not coming for her and slips a halter over Abby's head. The girl leads Abby out of the pasture by the halter when she finally responds and begins walking. Abby is headed up towards the same arena that Spirit had been trained in. The girl talks to Abby as she leads her up there.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 am

Dark skidded to a stop just before a fence. He threw his head and trotted back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 am

Anntia walked in from the northern indoor arena, into the pasture. She saw Holly and Dark. "Honestly, I don't know what I'd be best in. I feel like a racing horse, but I don't think I'm fast enough. I don't think I'd be good enough to be a lesson horse, Holly would be a good lesson horse though," Anntia walked around, and wondered when she would be brought back in. Until that time, she was going to enjoy her time out in the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 am

Dark nodded to her.

"I plan to fight everyone that tries to tame me. I like my freedom. Though a trail horse sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 am

" Freedom is nice, but cross country sounds nice, too," Anntia galloped around and stopped near the fence. She was glad that her friends were here.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 am

Dark saw a white Chevy Silverado truck pull up. An young man got out walked over to the fence, looking at Dark. He didnt understand why he was looking at him. dark was covered in mud, sense he wouldnt let anyone touch him.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 am

Anntia saw the strange man pull up in his car. She walked near the fence and watched Dark. Anntia knew because Dark had told her that Dark was not going to give in, he was going to fight and keep his freedom.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Being a deputy and protective by nature Spirit backed up in front of young Abby and Holly to keep them from any harm if this man was coming to hurt one of the horses. When Spirit thought the man was safe she moved from protecting the two horses.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Anntia was very curious and wanted to find out if the man was dangerous, but thought, I hope that man isn't going to try and tame Dark. If he does try, he's in for a fight, Anntia watched the man with great interest, and saw the girl. She reached over and placed a halter on Anntia. She lead her back into northern arena. So soon? Anntia thought. She wanted to go back into the pasture but did not protest.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Holly breaks back into the meadow after being released back into pasture by Emily. Holly gallops straight over to where Abby and Spirit are talking to each other and boisterously sticks her head up between them and then stands there next to them both.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Spirit giggles at Holly and says, "You came in a hurry didn't you, Holly?" Spirit nuzzled her new little friend friendly. Gosh, Shetland Ponies are a lot smaller than other horses and ponies, Spirit thought.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:44 pm

"Hey Spirit, I might be small but I sure am a great galloper - Emily told me so.", Holly said half-defiantly but also quietly giggling to herself. Holly wondered quietly when Emily would be back to take one of her new ponies to be ridden. Holly leaned against Abby peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Anntia walked out into the pasture calmly. She was in a happy mood. She walked up near Spirit, Holly, and Abby. Spring was a wonderful season. Anntia smiled at Holly being so anxious to come out into the pasture after being in the north arena. Anntia imagined herself running across a natural course, leaping over semi-decorated jumps, and feeling the joy of cross country. Anntia trotted around happily. She looked at Spirit and Holly and asked, "How are you Spirit and Holly? I am rather happy, maybe just because it's spring,"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:51 pm

"Emily told me that with a bit of practice I could be a great cross country horse. What did Emily tell you Spirit?" Anntia also asked. She snorted as she noticed the strange man was still there, looking at Dark.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm

"She placed some tack on my back, rode me for a while and then just told me I'm an amazing Trail Ride Pony!", Spirit said to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next