Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

First month of Spring. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 am

Spirit set off at a trot and leaned her head over the fence. Emily placed tack on Spirit and told Anna, "As soon as you tack Anntia up lets get going." Anna nodded. Spirit was excited to get to go out on a trail ride.

Last edited by Spirit on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : turning caps off.)
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:46 am

I see the gate to the pasture which does not have electric fencing on it and therefore I jump it and get into the freedom of the West Pasture. I decide that it would be even better if I could have got into the freedom of the East Pasture but I find the smaller pasture enough. "A wild horse by nature.", I say laughing to Anntia and Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Emily takes the tack off Spirit and tells Anna, "Lets release Anntia and Spirit and go on the trail ride early tomorrow morning, It's too late today. It'll be dark before we set off if we go today." Spirit walks back into the pasture, looking behind her seeing Anntia following.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 pm

"Oh No, Carsile is coming!", I say in fear, "She looks very angry. I think I'm gonna be dead for what I've done." I let her catch me and take me back to my stall. I might as well not add to her anger, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Snorting, as Anntia waited for Anna to come, she leaned near the fence. She grazed a little bit, waiting.

Last edited by Anntia on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted some words for spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:33 am

Spirit stands next to Anntia grazing a little.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Anntia snorted and raised her head, seeing a bird flying in the sky. She went back to grazing.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm

As Joker was let go he dashed off happy and excited to be in the freedom of a pasture. He ran around bucking and jumping after a bit he rolled then started to graze.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 am

Spirit looked at Joker running around enjoying himself and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Anntia saw Anna approach her with bridle and saddle in hand. "Now we shall wait for Emily," Anna said. "I'll lead you to the trails and we'll wait there, how about that?" Anna smiled as she lead Anntia away. Anntia neighed to Spirit.

Last edited by Anntia on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more.)
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 am

Emily tacked Spirit up in the pasture and led her out to the trails where Anntia and Anna were waiting for Spirit and Emily. Spirit was then took out of the pasture by Emily and took to the Forest.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Abby was released into the pasture. Finally. Freedom., She thought as she galloped around bucking and rearing.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Carsile lead Holly to the pasture. She slipped the halter off from on Holly's head and let her run free through the pasture. Holly galloped over to Abby so happy to be free. "I hate how she's cut our manes!", Holly said to Abby.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:53 am

Abby shook her mane and found that it had now grown quite a bit since when Carsile had cut it. She looked across at Holly to see that Holly's had too. "Our manes have grown!", Abby said cheerfully to Holly with a great big smile on her face, "Shake your mane. You'll feel it is long now." Abby waited smiling happily for Holly to shake her mane. Breezy
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:55 am

Holly sighed and said, "Fine. I will." She shook her mane and to her happiness a long, long mane shook against the side of her neck. She smiled as much as she possibly could. The had as happy look on her face now as Abby was.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Abby snorted loudy in annoyance when she saw Carsile coming to catch her. Abby thought it probably wouldn't be a good idea to try to run away from Carsile. Abby pulled away angrily as Carsile tried to lead her forwards. Abby kicked Carsile in the back of the leg. Carsile continued trying to get Abby to walk forwards. Finally, Abby decided to just follow Carsile even though it would be probably be back to the dark, boring stalls.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Holly jumped the gate of the West Pasture and tried to follow wherever Abby was being taken.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Abby galloped around happily once she was released into the West pasture. She called for her best friend, Holly. Run 4
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Holly was released into the West Pasture and galloped fast towards her best friend, Abby. "I'm here Abby!", Holly neighed loudly as she galloped towards Abby and stopped right next to Abby and began to graze happily.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Abby leaned her head over Holly's and snorted quietly really happy to be back out in the West pasture with Holly. Abby then began to graze on the lovely, fresh grass in the West pasture.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Once I am released into the West pasture I rush over to where Abby and Holly are stood and neigh happily. "Finally I've been released into the pasture!", I say to the others. Horse Shoe
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 pm

I canter happily up to Sanya and stop right in front of her and begin grazing by her side.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Abby feels happy to be free in the West pasture and then says to Holly, Sanya and Forest, "I wish we could be released out into the large, free East Pasture.. I suppose the West Pasture is the pasture though no matter now small.."
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Joker stared over the fence waiting for Jessica, she hadn't been here for a very long time and he was starting to get sad. Finally after another long week Jessica arrived.

Excited, Joker whinnied loudly and ran up and down the fence.

"Hey big guy. Did ya miss me?" Jessica laughed as she entered the pen.

Jessica Haltered Joker and led him to the round pen.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am

While she was grazing, Abby felt a halter tighten around her face as Emily began leading her along off to the wash rack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next