Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring

Go down 
+8
Holly
Forest
Spirit
Angel
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
Anntia
Wildfire
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildfire

Wildfire

Female Posts : 42

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Arabian

First month of Spring Empty
PostSubject: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Wildfire ran around bucking and rearing, angry at being in a closed fenced area. She kept running until she stopped in the middle and reared, roaring very load she made herself heard; made herself heard that she did not like being fenced in. Angrily turning she ran to the fence and smashed into it, the fence itself was to tall for her to jump over, but maybe she could break it . . .
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:27 pm

After a few minutes of being in the East Pasture, Anna came out with an English bridle and saddle. She smiled. "Anntia, you are a lovely horse," Anna patted my side and quickly placed the tack on me. "If you're going to become a great Cross Country horse, you will have to have speed and endurance, along with the ability to jump high, but we'll work on that later," Anntia followed Anna, being pulled by the bridle.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Wildfire whinnied frantically after Anntia, she didn't want to be alone, she didn't want to be here. Wildfire sprinted at full speed towards the get that Anntia was being led out of, but Anna shut just before she could slip out.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Anna lead Anntia into the pasture. Anntia snorted and bobbed her head. "Hello WildFire," Anntia said as soon as Anna left. Anntia walked about tossing her head playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Male Posts : 111

Character
Owner: Jim Crawford
Breed: Friesian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

As Dark ran into the east pasture, a man shut the gate behind him. He ran, throwing his head and bucking until he was tired. When he stopped, he looked back. All the men were getting back into their trucks except for Jim. He shook all their hands then stood at the gate watching Dark run around.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:01 am

Anntia stared at Jim and reared up into the air. She trotted around and stopped underneath a large, shady tree.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Anna came walking up to the gate, standing next to Jim. Anna looked at Jim and then said, "Anntia,come here," Anntia obeyed and willingly trotted towards Anna as she slipped a halter over her and a rather long lead rope was attached. "Come," Anna repeated and tugged on the lead rope a bit. Anntia followed Anns closely as she lead her to the round pen.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Dark stopped and stated eating under a tree. He kept his eye on Jim, for now he was in the pasture. He kept a great distance away. Just watching dark.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Anna lead Anntia back into the pasture. "Hello Jim," Anna said plainly. Emily raced up to Anna and said, " Follow me Anna," Anna ran after Emily.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Wildfire stayed near the center of the pasture not wanting to go near any humans. Wildfire, though not hungry, decided to graze some, after all she needed to keep her strength if she were going to keep fighting the humans.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 am

Anntia looked around, staring at Jim. "Will that man ever give up?" Anntia muttered to herself. "I guess not," Anntia answered her question. Lying underneath a rather tall tree, Anntia secretly watched Jim.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:40 am

Abby was released into the East Pasture by Emily. Abby thought to herself when she sees Jim in the pasture, I hope he's not coming to take me away from Emily, The East Pasture and the others. Abby then thought, He'd regret it if he attempted to tame Dark so that he is ridable. Dark would put up a good fight.
"I don't think he will ever give up.", Abby says to Anntia.
Abby then begins to graze happily on this lush East Pasture grass, which she really enjoys.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 am

As Dark moved about the pasture, Jim fallowed him at a distance. Far enough to not disturb Dark, but close enough that Dark could still see him.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 am

"Yes, but I do think that he will end up losing this battle," Anntia said to Abby, smiling. Anntia got to her feet, and walked about, enjoying the high temperature of summer. Anntia reached up and ate some leaves from the lower branches of the trees, but they did not taste as good as the pasture grass, so Anntia grazed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 am

Abby lifted her head up from grazing.
"I'm sure Dark won't loose this battle, Anntia.", Abby said to Anntia smiling at Dark.
Abby then put her head back down and continued to graze.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 am

"No, I'm saying the man will lose this battle," Anntia glanced at the man, Jim, watching and following Dark in a way.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

Dark was starting to get annoyed at Jim's presence. Dark stretched his head out in his direction with his ears back and flicked his tail in warning.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 am

Abby lifted her head from grazing once again and said, "Good. I think Jim will loose this battle and Dark will win."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

I stand in the East pasture when a kind looking girl of about 16 walks up to me and slips a halter over my head. "You'll make a good Western Pleasure horse, Come up to the Round Pen for some training, Young Angel.", The girl called Amy says. She has black hair to about half way down her back and emerald coloured eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Anntia watched Angel being lead out of the pasture. She snorted and galloped to the right until she saw the fence. Turning around Anntia trotted about, wondering where Anna was. She kind of wanted to go somewhere where Anna and Anntia could ride endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Wildfire watching everything going on in the pasture was getting annoyed at all the human presence. Angrily snorting and flicking her tail she trotted with a high head up and down the fence line, every once and awhile snorting.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

When someone came into the west pasture wildfire was right there ready and bolted out.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Anntia watched WildFire bolt out of the pasture. Snorting and flicking her tail, Anntia was also annoyed by the presence of Jim. She did not intend to bolt, but she was annoyed.

Last edited by Anntia on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed mispelled word)
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Dark decided to lay down for a nap. He figured Jim might get bored with watching a sleeping horse and leave. Sure enough, as soon as Jim realized he was not going to roll, but sleep instead, he left the pasture.

Dead

Once Jim was out of site Dark got back up to graze.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Anntia smiled at Dark and Abby. "At least Jim is gone now," Anntia murmured, and she started to graze, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next