Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring

Go down 
+8
Holly
Forest
Spirit
Angel
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
Anntia
Wildfire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

First month of Spring - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 am

"Did you use to be that unicorn in the Fire Herd, Anntia? I seem to remember the unicorn was called Anntia like you are but you don't have a horn..", I say to Anntia very confused about whether Anntia was the unicorn that use to be in the fire herd even though she doesn't any longer have a horn. "And where are Spirit and Naughtykat from? Are they from one of the other herds?"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 am

Yes, I was. Spirit and Kaughtykat were from the Water Herd."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 am

"Is she not called Naughtykat not KaughtyKat?", I say to Anntia, nuzzle the rest of the group and go for a trot around the field.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:54 am

"I think she used to be called Kaughtykat. I'm not sure, you'd have to ask her yourself. Anntia galloped around the field and then galloped back to where Spirit and Naughtykat stood.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 am

I get led into the pasture and go trotting around with Angel. "Hi Angel!", I say as I approach her.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 am

"Hi Sassy!", I say to Sassy as I continue to frolick around the pasture, tossing my head up a couple of times as well as whinnying quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:20 pm

After I have trotted around after Angel for a while, Louisa comes into the pasture with a halter and lead rope so she can take me out of the pasture and into the South Outdoor arena which is perfect for dressage training. She put the halter and lead rope on me and led me into the South Outdoor Arena.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:30 pm

"It's cheaper in costs of hay actually if I leave you out here in the meadow to graze, Sassy, so your staying!", Sassy said to me deciding not to ride me as she limped with me back to the pasture with her hurt ankle. She released me and I trotted happily back to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Spirit leans herself against Anntia as she grazes on some of the grass nearby her in the pasture. She turns to Naughtykat and nuzzles her then continues with her grazing on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

"I'm bored." Anntia said, than took off at a fast canter. She cantered back near Spirit and Naughtykat and nuzzled them both before saying, "Well, what do you want to do Spirit and Naughtykat?"
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Naughtykat nervously accepted Spirit's greeting over the fence, she let her nose come in contact with spirits and did a little breath outwards in a nervous greeting, she was shivering and her eyes were slightly rolled, she was still in shock, the humans were probably waiting until she relaxed a bit before trying to catch her, if she got a shock now she could injure herself in the blinded bolt. Breezy
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Naughtykat was comforted by Spirit and Anntia but in the royal morroccan stables she had been treated like royalty, she had just always wanted freedom, not even nesserserily human kindness, her friends had almost betrayed her by wanting any different.
Naughtykat heard a rustle in the bushes Alerting , she jumped away with a small spook Bouncing , next thing someone had flung themselves onto her back, she reared Rearing 2 , bucked, went down on her hocks and sprinted Run , but the boy was clinging on, he was, laughing! Why was that! She came back to her senses and even with a human on her back, she felt free! More free than she had since escaping from the royal stables! She couldnt believe it, she felt a rope flung across her neck and pulled back on, oh yes, she did feel a bit tired now the boy mentioned it! She slowed down to a fast canter, she then felt a leg dig into her side , from her natural instincts, like when her mother used to tell her to back off, or if a preditor was chasing her, she could feel that this meant to turn, the boy put one hand down slowly and stroked her shoulder, they were heading home. Run 3
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 am

Anntia had watched Naughtykat and the boy, but had not galloped after her. Instead, Anntia just grazed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am

Spirit lifted her head up from grazing to watch NaughtyKat galloping around. "Where is Naughtykat galloping around to?", Spirit said to herself asking whoever was listening or willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Naughtykat came prancing back, nose down and neck arched lifting her legs beautifully as arabians do when theyre shewing off! Trotting the boy got off her and gave her a treat, and with a quick pat and a "Good girl," walked away, "Hey he has no right to do that!" Naughtykat snorted, "Hey! Come back!" She stomped her foot sook her head and threw an angry whinny towards him, he still walked away, she did a little bounce, then cantered off towards him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 pm

"Naughtykat! Why are you chasing after that boy?", Spirit asked wondering why Naughtykat was doing it, "You don't even like humans do you, Naughtykat?" Spirit then continued to graze listening for Naughtykat's answer.
Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:06 am

"Yes, I thought Naughtkat didn't like humans. Oh well. That changed pretty quick." Anntia grazed closer to Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 am

"Yeah, Naughtykat sure has changed her thoughts very quickly!", Spirit said to Anntia through mouthfuls of grass while she had been grazing. She stepped even closer to Anntia than she had been before and then continued to graze on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Anntia raised her head, listening to the few sounds other than the breeze and insects. A hawk's cry was heard, but Anntia continued grazing.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Naughtykat pranced elegantly towards the east pasture, she cantered towards Run 3 and jumped over the gate, nothing like what she had just jumped and pranced happily over to her friends Trotting , the hehe was all over her face, it was easy to tell that she had been up to no good, this is a horse that would certainly be a challange to break! of course she believed she would never be broken!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 pm

"So, Do you like humans or hate humans Naughtykat?", Spirit asked Naughtykat wondering whether she liked or hated humans. Spirit listened to the same noises as Anntia did.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Anntia was going to ask Naughtykat the same question, but since Spirit had asked it Anntia listened for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

Spirit began pawing the ground in boredom waiting for Naughtykat's answer to the question. Then, She went back to her grazing and just listened for the answer while she was grazing.
Pawing
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am

After a while of grazing, when she felt so full up she was nearly sick, she stopped grazing and just shook her long mane smacking any horse nearby enough with it. I wish I could be ridden again sometime soon, Spirit thought to herself. After a while Spirit got hungry again and began to graze.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 am

Anntia, too, wanted to be ridden. She trotted about, and then walked back quickly near Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next