Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring

Go down 
+8
Holly
Forest
Spirit
Angel
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
Anntia
Wildfire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

First month of Spring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Anntia watched Anna approach her. She slipped the halter on Anntia and lead her to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:44 am

Abby manages to escape from the pasture, just for fun. Really she loves being in the pasture but wanted a bit of fun. She could only go into the West Pasture though.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 am

Anna released Anntia into the pasture. Anna watched Anntia run around, leaping over fallen logs. Anntia galloped towards the river, drinking the water and then cantering near Anna. "You're a wonderful horse, you know that Anntia," Anna said sweetly. Anntia nodded, throwing her head up and down. Anna laughed, patting Anntia on the neck. She smiled her wonderful smile and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 am

Emily led Spirit out into the East Pasture where Spirit felt as if she was back in the Fire Herd again. Spirit remembered when she was in the Fire Herd before she went to the Water Herd. Spirit cantered around in the pasture feeling as if she was free in the wild again. Emily just stood there watching Spirit, a bit sad to see her horse just canter away from her just seeming as if she did not want to be with Emily. Spirit caught up to where Anntia was and snorted to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am

When I finally pull Carsile towards the East Pasture she allows me to graze for a moment until she can call up Emily, Jessica and Anna. Emily appears with one cross tie halter and a couple of leading ropes too. Anna lifted the saddle off me and takes the bridle off while Emily puts the cross tie halter on me. Carsile and Emily lead me by the two ropes from the cross ties and Anna and Jessica lead me by the two extra ropes back to my stall.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:21 am

"What Spirit?" Anntia asked, as she glanced around her. She saw no danger, and was reminded of the days of the Fire Herd. She was reminded also of the wolves. She shuddered and focused back on Spirit, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 am

"Do you not remember before I was in the Water Herd that I use to be in the Fire Herd, Anntia?", Spirit said to Anntia as she cantered freely around the large, open and free pasture. Spirit couldn't see an end to this large free pasture so she just cantered wherever she wanted hoping to never come up to a fence. She then turned around and cantered back to the others feeling as free as when she was wild.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm

"Yes, I do remember in fact. It was somewhat brief, but I remember you as a horse Spirit, and Nutti tried to get me to join the Water Herd," Anntia said to Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 pm

"Oh I remember that. And at one point I remember trying to get you to swap to the Water Herd myself, Anntia.", Spirit said to Anntia, "I wonder how differently things would have been if you had swapped. If the Water Herd would have been the large herd, Like the Fire Herd seemed to end up."
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Carsile takes me for a short, gentle walk through the pasture. After a little while Carsile stood next to me and leaned against me. She then kissed me gently on the cheek. She slips the halter off my head, pats me and tells me, "I'll be back in the pasture to spend some time with you tomorrow or later today." As Carsile walks walks out of the pasture, I follow her until she leaves through the gate. I nuzzle her and then turn around and go to play with Anntia and Spirit. "Hi Anntia and Spirit!", I say to Spirit and Anntia as I dash in between them both.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 pm

"Hello Forest," Anntia turned back to Spirit. "Yes, I wonder," Anntia wanted to run, to ride. "Next time Emily and Anna come back, do you want to ride the trails?" Anntia asked Spirit. Anna came up next to watch Anntia from the fence.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 pm

"Yeah Ok, Anntia.", Spirit said to Anntia, "I didn't actually know you were took on trail rides. You ride cross-country don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 pm

"Anna was taking me there, not sure why. I think she wants to build my speed and stamina. We ride the longer, rougher trails. She keeps telling me that we'll practice jumping, which I really want to do, but we never do. Oh well," Anntia sighed and walked near Anna. Anntia felt like saying 'Can't we start practicing jumps?', even if that would just be a niegh to her, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 pm

"I heard about a nice long moutain trail. By the beach trail, and it's long, days long. We'll have fun Anntia," She stroked Anntia on the cheekbone. She placed her hand right by Anntia's mane, patting her neck. Anntia suddenly bolted off for a mile in the other direction, and galloped right back near Spirit. Anntia flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Male Posts : 111

Character
Owner: Jim Crawford
Breed: Friesian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Jim entered the pasture again. Dark raised his head, ears forward, when he saw him. Once again he walked towards Dark, but kept a respectable and comfortable distance away. He just sat there watching Dark. He had something with him this time. Dark could smell it. He put his head down to graze but kept his eye on Jim. After a bit, Dark took a few steps towards him while still eating and trying to be discrete.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Anntia snorted and flicked her tail, looking at Jim the turning her attention to Anna. Anntia smelled the wind, and a strange smell filed the air.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Anna came towards Anntia. " I hear from Jessica that Joker is still acting like a wild horse and not really calming down, company is always nice I think," Now Anntia was happy, she wanted to race Joker, to have Joker become happy again.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am

"You go on a lot of trail rides with Anntia don't you, Anna?", Emily said to Anna, "I take Spirit on quite a lot too. Do you want to go on one of those long trail rides, to the mountains maybe with Anntia and Spirit?" Spirit listened and told Anntia, "I think Emily wants us to go on a trail ride together like we do." Emily put a halter on Spirit and led her into the West Pasture so she could be with the others.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:23 pm

I see Carsile coming through the pasture calling my name so I canter up to her at speed and then stop directly infront of her. "I'm going on a trail ride with the others and I'm taking you too, On a lunge rope so you can still get some exercise and come along.", Carsile says to me and leads me up to the stall.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Dark was now alone in the east pasture with Jim. He flicked his ears and swished some flies away.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 am

Georgia leads Holly into the East Pasture and looks around the pasture for a near by place for her to take Holly. Holly neighs in anger, "Why does it matter where you release me? I can run free and happy where ever I am released." Georgia finds a good, tough wooden pole and ties the lead rope to the pole. Georgia pats Holly and leaves the meadow. After about half an hour Emily sees poor Holly tied up and takes the halter off Holly. She puts the halter over the gate, pats Holly and tells her, "Girl, You can run free now until you are need to come out by Me or Georgia. Good Girl." Emily stands by the pasture and watches Holly happily prancing, galloping, cantering, bucking and rearing with pleasure in the large open spacey pasture.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:37 am

Holly saw Georgia walking past the pasture. "Holly! Come here. How have you escaped?", Georgia shouts furious. Emily calls across the yard, "I let her free to run in the pasture." Georgia grabs the halter and walks into the pasture to catch Holly. As soon as Georgia nearly grabs Holly, she darts off at her fastest gallop with her ears right back. Georgia sounded so furious and Holly was scared. Georgia grabbed a lasso from all the Western Riding equipment and lassoed Holly around the neck. Holly felt the lasso tighten around her neck and gave up hope of running away from Georgia. She shuddered in fear and whinnied fearfully. She whinnied for help until she could not use her voice any longer. Holly refused to walk with Georgia so Georgia tugged Holly across some of the pasture on her back squealing out in pain. The lasso was tight and digging into Holly, causing her extreme pain. Emily stormed into the pasture and pushed Georgia away from Holly. "You are not going near my horse again. Ever. You scare her. She hates you. Get out of this pasture and away from my horse. And don't you even dare going to terrorise any of my other horses, Georgia.", Emily said viscously to Georgia. Emily helped Holly to her feet and checked her back or anywhere was not bruised, injured or hurt. Emily then gave Holly a good pat and slipped the lasso off from around Holly's neck. She slipped a halter onto Holly's head and led her into the Wash Rack were she was to give Holly a lovely warming Wash.

Last edited by Holly on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add more/better grammar/spelling)
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Jim finally decided to leave Dark alone for the day. He wasnt getting anywere with him and he was beginning to think Dark was a bad buy.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Carsile took Abby into the East pasture and as she was pulling Abby's ears out through the halter she quickly pushed them back into the halter. She realised by mistake rather than taking Abby back into the stall where she was suppose to be. Abby sighed as Carsile began to lead her back out of the East pasture. She could have at least let me have a bit of a run around in the stall, Abby thinks to herself as she is led away from all the pastures.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Louisa led me into the East Pasture and tied my lead rope to the fence. "You can graze here while I muck out your stall and then I'll be back for you!", Louisa said to me. I nodded my head at her and then began grazing. This is the spot I would have chose to graze in anyway, I think happily to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next