Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

First month of Spring. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Carsile puts a halter on me and says as she leads me out the pasture and into the east pasture, "I'm going to put you out to graze freely in the large east pasture instead of you being in the west pasture for a while because I'm going away on holiday. You'll feel as if you are free like before I got you. I hope you'll remember me when I come back and still be ridable. Talking about riding you I'll get on you now and ride you bareback to the east pasture." Carsile gets on me and slowly walks to the east pasture on my back.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Male Posts : 7

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Mustang

First month of Spring. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 am

I snort and paw the ground again. The car still hasn't come back. I try to chew off the rope attached to the halter, but it is too close for my mouth to reach. I rear high up into the air, nieghing loudly: "Can anyone help me?!" I try to pull it off the fence post, but the rope showed no signs of breaking. Angry and even a little bit frightened, I still pull and try to bite at the rope.
Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7