Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Trail to the Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Trail to the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 am

With Anntia and Anna by them, Spirit and Emily began to trot down the long sand bar. Spirit wondered for how many days they would be out for, She hoped it would be a while. Like Anntia remembered, Spirit remembered Emily putting a saddle pack on her saddle as well.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 am

Anntia trotted up next to Spirit, plodding along at the same pace. The sand felt different for Anntia had never felt sand, but kept trotting anyway. Anna held a tight grip on the reins as she steered Anntia along the sandbar.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 am

Spirit had felt sand most of her life when she had lived in the Water Herd and therefore found no difference. Spirit wondered when they would see the mountains as she saw nothing yet. Just sand.. sand... sand.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am

Anntia thought she could see the island in the distance with its moutains, but maybe it was her imagination. Anntia accidently stumbled into the water and became covered along the legs with water. "We'll have wash you when we get back," Anna smiled and directed Anntia back onto the sand bar.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:04 am

Spirit told Anntia, "I can see the Mountains over there." Emily and Anna saw also and steered Spirit and Anntia through the water over towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 am

Anntia followed Spirit. "Yes, now I see the moutains, too," Anntia felt like cantering, but kept herself at a brisk trot through the water, which actually wasn't that deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail to the Mountains   Trail to the Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail to the Mountains
Page 1 of 1