Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Caves Trail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am

Spirit walked by Anntia's side through the Crystal Cave. Spirit looked up at the crystals on the ceiling and was amazed. "Tomorrow we'll go to the Auburn Cave and the day after we'll go to the Inferno Cave.", Emily said to Anna, Spirit and Anntia. Emily did the same as what Spirit was doing and looked up at the ceiling admiring all of the beautiful crystals. "These crystals sure are beautiful. Very beautiful.", Emily said to Anna, Spirit and Anntia gazing up at all the gorgeous crystals. She smiled and then continued riding Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 am

Emily patted Spirit and asked Anna and Anntia, "Do you think we should be going into the Auburn Cave yet?"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm

"Sure!" Anntia was excited as Anna directed Anntia towards the Auburn Cave. The sparkling crystals were beautiful, but they disappeared as Anntia lowered her head, passing underneath the lower parts of the cave mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 am

Spirit cantered off fast into the Auburn cave to be followed by Anntia. When Spirit got into the Auburn cave she stopped and admired all of the beautiful things in the cave. "This cave is beautiful.", Spirit neighed to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm

"All the caves are beautiful!" Anntia neighed to Spirit happily, smiling. She walked, letting Spirit trot up in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:31 am

Emily dismounted Spirit and said to Anna, Anntia and Spirit, "It's late. Lets sleep in the Auburn Cave." Emily got a tent out for her and Anna to sleep in and as she put it up she said to Anna, "Could you please untack Spirit and Anntia, and tied them up with a halter by that small stream." Anna untacked them both. Spirit said to Anntia, "I wonder where this little stream leads to." Spirit drank a little of the water from the stream.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:37 am

As Anna tied Spirit up, Anntia started walking down beside the stream. Anna saw Anntia wandering off, and quickly brought her back, tying the Anntia up near the stream. Then Anna walked back to help finish putting both of the tents up. "So much for trying to find out." Anntia said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 am

Spirit snorted and leaned against Anntia while she drank a little water out of the stream and thought to herself, I wonder where this stream leads to.. Emily saw how curious Spirit was and said to Anna, Anntia and Spirit, "How about we go down the stream tomorrow?" Spirit smiled as she heard Emily said that and nodded in agreement to her.
Head Bang
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:35 am

Anntia was delighted and lied down near the stream after drinking some of the water. Anntia looked at Spirit saying, "I'm going to sleep Spirit," Anntia fell asleep near Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 am

Spirit felt a large and very rough gust of wind come in through the cave door, shaking all of the Auburn Cave.
Breezy
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm

While Anntia was dreaming, the wind affected her dream. She dreamed that she was raced, and as the wind blew she imagined that she ran so fast that she was flying.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 am

Spirit wondered when Emily and Anna would start riding her and Spirit again through the caves as she drank some water from the stream.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Anntia awoke and drank some water from the stream like Spirit. She walked forward, which pulled at the rope and halter. Anntia continued to pull but got no where. She sighed and just stood there. I want to ride, Anna, Anntia actually was not tired because she had just rested, and looked around, but there was not much to look at.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 am

Spirit turned to look at Anna and Emily to see they were both asleep. "I think we'll be waiting a while to be able to conitnue our ride..", Spirit said quietly to Anntia making sure she does not wake Emily and Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Anntia nodded. "I hope so." Anntia walked near the stream a few feet than stopped and walked back.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Spirit wondered how she could slip the halter off herself and wander off down the stream to look what is down the stream. She tried pulling away but the halter just pulled on Spirit's neck just behind her ears. She snorted in annoyance. She pushed at where the lead rope was tied and tried to untie it. She couldn't. Spirit sighed and led down. She accepted that she wasn't able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm

"Spirit, do you want to wander off,too?" Anntia asked in a whisper. She was now quite bored. Anntia pushed her forefeet into the ground and pulled back her head. The halter did not cone off. Anntia sighed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:19 am

Spirit walked backwards and got the halter to slip off over her ears. She then pulled her nose out of the halter. She pushed Anntia's halter off from over Anntia's ears and said to her, "Come on. Lets go, Lets look what is down this little stream." Spirit trotted off down there and said to Anntia, "Look there's a little pasture here." Spirit thought it was the West Pasture but it's a separate meadow on the same island that the mountains and the caves are on. She could see home, Horse Lords stables, and said to Anntia, "Look! Over there is Horse Lords stables.."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 am

"How strange." Anntia remarked. This was supposed to be an island. She walked near the pasture and saw the sun rising. "Spirit, the sun is rising. Let's head back," Anntia cantered back up to where they had been tied. Anntia wondered how they were going to get the halters back on, or at least make it look like they had fallen off by accident.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:48 am

Spirit trotted off behind Anntia back to where they had been tied up. Spirit said to Anntia, "Lets just stand here and wait for them to get up and tack us back up." Emily and Anna soon got up and placed Spirit and Anntia's tack on. "Lets head off down this stream and look what is at the end. I am so curious to find out. I think it is only short because I am sure I can see light at the end.", Emily said to Anna, Spirit and Anntia. Anna nodded and they all headed off down the stream.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 am

Anna lead Anntia at a walk and once they reached the end of the stream, they could both see the things that Spirit and Anntia had seen. "How strange, that looks just like Horse Lords Stables, but we're on an island." Anna remarked, looking at the pasture Spirit and Anntia had also seen. "I wonder if this is just an trick, or if it's real." Anna said again.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am

Emily said to Anna from up on Spirit's back, "Well, The only way we can find out what is beyond this meadow, through and in this pasture." Spirit walked on for Emily followed by Anna and Anntia. Emily then saw the remains of an old Medieval village. Emily smiled as she looked at it and told Anna to look at. Spirit was surprised they had found a little old ruined village on the island!
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:18 pm

"I wonder if there are any survivors in the village, probably not though. It looks old." Anna commented as Anntia and Anna stood a few hundred yards away.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 am

Spirit and Emily stood there next to Anntia and Anna looking at the old village. "Why don't we go in and have a look around?", Emily said to Anna slightly kicking Spirit on who set off at quite a Speedy walk which was nearly a trot.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Anna kicked Anntia lightly and Anntia set off at a trot. Anna pulled back on the reins a bit and Anntia slowed to a brisk walk like Spirit. They reached a few yards from the village, and it was hard to tell if there were people there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caves Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caves Trail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next