Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Long Trail Ride

Go down 
+3
Holly
Abby
Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm

I get there with Amy who waits for her other friends so they can set off on the trail ride.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Abby pulls Emily along a little to get to where one of her friends, a foal who she use to protect, was and then stood patiently waiting for the others so they could all set off together and aim to get to the mountains. "I have a passionate dream to get to those mountains.", Emily said laughing to Amy.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Georgia mounts Holly just outside the barn and canters Holly at a soft canter up to where the others are already stood. Holly loves being ridden by Georgia. I hope I can be ridden again by her soon after this trail ride has finished, Holly thinks to herself as she canters freely up the hill with Georgia on her back.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Being on a long lead rope I arrive a bit before sanya and Carsile but still being kept hold of by Carsile. I really enjoy the excitement of being with the others and getting to ride out for potentially days.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Breed: Hanoverian

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Me and Carsile trot up behind Forest a couple of seconds after she bunches up into all of the other horses. I stand next to Forest and lean myself onto her. I am happy to be with the others too like Forest is.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 pm

We run up to the start point and Louisa says to Emily, "We're all here now as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Emily gently kicks Abby on and kindly asks the others to follow them either in a line or just in a scrambled group. Emily didn't care. Abby preferred for the others to not be directly behind her. Abby loved to gallop, but since the trail ride was only just beginning Emily stopped her from doing.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 am

Holly feels the sticky mud creeping all up her legs as she is made to stand in some mud because it is the only direction she could go. Why can't I just be back in my stall? At least it's clean in there.., Holly thinks to herself, amazed that she actually wants to be in her stall. When she is made to stand in even thicker mud she whinnies out in distress upset at the mud.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:33 am

I snort and tell Holly, "Do you not think it is boring in a stall? Even if you do get a bit dirty, I think it is better out here than if you are stuck in your stall." I then continue to walk on at a little faster speed to catch up with Abby at the front, like Amy wants me too. Why has Joker not come?, I wonder to myself as my pearly white legs get covered in mud.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:01 am

Because everyone had walked for so long Emily told everyone to trot. Abby pulled forwards at the trot and tried to gallop off away. Emily slowed her down and get a nice trot out of Abby. Abby saw all the other horses following behind. Emily then thought she saw the beach trail but realized she had not and continued to trot around on Abby, followed by the others, looking for the beach.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 am

Holly wanted to turn and gallop home but she stayed in amongst all the others and trotted on as she was suppose to.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 am

Emily dismounted Abby and told the group, "Lets stop here for the night." Emily wandered away from Abby after tying her up for the night and putting lead ropes on the rest so they can be tied up also.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 am

Along with all the horses, Holly woke up that morning to their rider going down onto her back. "Eh? What? Where are we?", Holly muttered to herself and then when she realized she groaned to herself, "Eughhh! Out on a trail ride through a muddy forest looking for a beach.." Holly's terrible day trying to trudge through this Forest was just beginning all over again. Holly was then made to walk on and start off on the trail ride again.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 am

I snort and then look at Holly. "Don't be sad Holly. It's nice out here. Free. Your not bored and stuck in a confined stall all day out here. I love it. It's just like we're free." I then think and say, "I said near enough exactly the same thing to you today, as Angel did yesterday.." I see Emily order everyone to trot and feel a sharp pull on my lead rope forwards as Carsile and Sanya begin to trot. I trot on and follow them. It feels exactly as if we are in a wild herd out here. The rest 'll have to get those stupid riders off their backs and the tack. I need this halter off me, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 am

Abby sees where the trail comes out by the stalls. Emily pulls Abby towards it and tells the rest of the group, "Our trail ride has finished. No more paths to go down, and no way to get to the beach trail from here." Emily dismounts at the end of the trail and asks the others to take the horses back to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Joker and Jessica ride in the serene quietness of the forest trail in happy content. When the reached a slight off turn that took them to a little stream Jessica let Joker drink and graze while she had a short lunch.

Afterward Jessica got back on and then went through the rest of the trail peacefully.

Back at stables Jessica brought him to the east pasture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Trail Ride   Long Trail Ride I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Trail Ride
Page 1 of 1